Apr 14 2011

My guilty confessions…

You know that thing you do. The thing that you love but you’d rather nobody knew. Yeah? I have lots of them. For some reason I decided to make a video about them…

I apologise now for the video quality, iMovie seemed to do a weird stablisation thing with the clips :(

YouTube Preview Image

Please make me feel better and share your confessions and guilty pleasures in the comments below. Let’s have a guilty pleasure amnesty. You know you want to.

Keep being fabulous.

M xox

p.s. for those interested, the tune is I Can Talk by Two Door Cinema Club

Tags: , , ,

1. Jamie says:

Funny and cute. I look forward to Thursdays for your videos.

2. Paul says:

My guilty confession is that I’m in love with you Mel! ;O)

3. Alex D says:

Guilty Confessions hey?

errm I listen to cheesy songs in vlc so they don’t scrobble…unless i’m drunk :S

If someone asks me about the gym, I regularly go….(I haven’t been since christmas)

I drink beer *manly fist bangs against table* apart from rose wine. and mohijtos. and other brightly coloured cocktails.

I pretend to get calls when i’m in a club if you are annoying me/can’t be arsed with it.

yeah nothing special, and can’t think of any others!

Interesting point, i’m so tired after assignments I pretty much just mashed the keyboard and got a typo in every other word :(

4. CJ says:

I also dance around my house naked to most songs but especially the Ting Tings!! And I eat cheese and crackers for dinner at least three nights a week.

Love the new site BTW.

5. Luke says:

guilty confession… I play in a queen cover band. ;-)

6. bob says:

Watch jersey shore, use a parrot uav to bring me beer.PS the contemparory office in the ipad video looked sweet, Can we have a randommel video tour

7. Graeme says:

Brilliant; lOl’ing

8. Clint says:

HA!! I love it!! Let’s see I’m guilty of posting way to many pictures! Love the men’s older fashion look in Ireland! Secretly dream I’m playing my banjo with the group Mumford and sons!! I love the beauty in women that like tech so therefore you of course top my list!! Great video as always Mel!!

9. John says:

I sometimes pick my nose when I drive and if I’m feeling adventurous I eat it

10. bob says:

Good job Kirkster!!!

11. John McFarlane says:

Drinking to much tea – eating last nights Chinese for breakfast – listening to Phil Collins (Invisible touch is my fav) and yes sometimes involves naked dancing :) – buying sweets & biscuits for when my boys visit but then eating them myself – online dating but not telling anyone is do – catching up on episodes of criminal minds on the laptop whilst having a bath – having FB faviconized on my laptop and always being logged on – being in love with my iPhone – having a crush on Mel Kirk (eek)….that’s just a few i thought of, i’m sure there’s many more!!!!

12. Dirty Harry says:

That’s alot of paper you are wasting. Can you say something please next time!!!

13. Mark BATCHELOR says:

Hey Mel, Your new blog page design is looking good – first time I’ve seen it since the redesign!

Guilty secrets? Hmmm better be careful :o D ….Ok here are some:

- The kitchen doubles as a great stage/dancefloor – good for practising kareoke, stand up routines, dance moves … well if you’re going to do it in public, good to get a bit of practice in! It must be the spotlights y’know!

- I will occasionally make a a dish of tiramasu (tastes fabulous) and have it as an indulgent dessert for a few days …. and the egg whites saved get turned into meringues which get stored and used for a variety of tasty things … Eton Mess with raspberries and blueberries with double cream, is a favourite.

- I always have champagne in the drinks cupboard ‘just in case’!

• admin says:

Aw thanks Mark. It was all down to the lovely Christina Fowler (@xtinafowler). Stand up routines? I believe I need video evidence?

• Mark BATCHELOR says:

Lol – Oh….. no video evidence available! ;o) Prefer to keep that ‘under wraps’, although it can materialize in a bar with mates after a few beers. ;oD

14. George says:

I talk to mag pies to. Always call them Bert.
    The nice thing is that they seem to talk back :)